& Frequently Asked Questions
Have Your Appointment Confirmation Email Resent
To have your appointment confirmation email resent, please follow the steps below:
Enter the email address you used to create your appointment in the email field on the TeleGov homepage and click submit.
- If your email address is found, the system will display a success pop-up and your appointment information will be resent to your email address.
- If your email address is not found, the system will display an error message pop-up.
Edit or Cancel Your Appointment
To Edit or Delete your appointment(s), please follow the steps below:
- In your confirmation email, click on the link to view your appointment(s).
On the confirmation page, you can:
- Edit the location of your appointment
- Edit the date and time of your appointment
- Edit your personal information, including first name, last name, email address and phone number
- Delete your appointment, which will effectively cancel your scheduled appointment
NOTE: When you edit your appointment, you will be taken back through the scheduling process. Once complete, the confirmation page will reflect the updated appointment information and you will receive a new confirmation email with the updated information.
Will I Be Seen at the Exact Time of My Appointment?
While we make every effort to honor all appointments at their scheduled times, we sometimes run behind schedule. Since it is our policy and goal to provide the best possible service for all our customers, we ask that you expect up to a fifteen-minute window from your appointment time until you are seen by a clerk.